Saturday 12 March 2016

I’m not dating Falz, Funke Akindele cries out


  No doubts, the relationship between superstar
actress, Funke Akindele and lawyer turned
singer, Falz, has been fruitful, since they hooked
up on the TV series ‘Jennifer’s Diary. At least, the
duo coming out of the Africa Magic Viewers

Choice Award (AMVCA 2016) with an award each,
Falz with Best Actor in a Comedy and Funke
Akindele with Best Actress in a Comedy, is
enough proof that they have a goose laying
golden eggs for them.

However, there have been a sneak of a rumour that the two jesters are into each other and a recent edition of the series didn’t help matters as they snuggled up to each other in a scene some have seen as ‘more than an act’.
Catching up Funke Akindele at the AMVCA last
weekend, the actress denied any hint of an
affair with Falz and explained how she met the
Karishika crooner “I was listening to his rap one
day and liked the way he raped. So I met him
during Dr Sid’s wedding and we exchanged
contacts.
So, we got talking and one day I invited him over
to my place and he came with his manager. I
cooked for him and we all ate. While we were
discussing, I asked him if he would like to be
featured as my boyfriend in the latest edition of
Jennifer’s Diary and he responded positively.
Apart from work relationship, we have nothing
between us. We work together and enjoy
ourselves, that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment